Gerharz Equipment has partnered with a number of equipment funding companies to provide our customers with the most specialized financing programs in the industry. They are specialty finance companies dedicated to equipping the foodservice industry in a sound and efficient manner. They offer leasing and financing plans for the entire kitchen or just for single items. They have a variety of creative plans designed to fit your needs.
Did you know that leasing . . .
Standard Financing Options:
- Makes a lot of sense by providing alternative financing options to you.
- Can encompass all aspects of the sale, including "soft costs" such as delivery, installation and maintenance.
The terms of your lease are dependent on a variety of factors and may be customized to suit your specific needs. Repayment terms range from 12 months to 84 months for transactions sizes as small as $1,000 and as large as several million dollars.
Standard end of lease options may include the following:
Contact Gerharz for more information at 315-463-0639 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $1.00 Buyout: This is very similar to a loan and is a good choice if you know you want to purchase your equipment when your lease expires.
- 10% Purchase Option: This is a good option if you are not sure whether or not you want to buy the equipment when the lease term expires, but you want the advantage of lower monthly payments and a fixed purchase price. At the end of the lease term you have the option to purchase the equipment for 10% of the original equipment cost, continue to lease or return the equipment.
- Fair Market Value: This is the most flexible type of lease, giving you the most options when the lease term expires. You may either return the equipment, continue to lease it or purchase it at its Fair Market Value. This type of lease also has tax advantages - please consult with your accountant or tax adviser.